The Anchor Boys are the youngest in the Boys’ Brigade. The section is for boys 5 1/2 to 8 years. We meet on Thursday evenings.
- We play games, do craftwork, colouring, collage, models, simple cooking, story telling, and much more.
- We have a “News Time” where we share our news with one another.
- Our annual outing this year was to Beach Park near Pangbourne. There were adventure playgrounds, paddling pool, train ride and lots of animals to see.
- Summer meetings are spent at local parks playing games. Treasure hunts, mini sports.
- There are various competitions to enter such as Teams game and colouring in a picture.